DAILY MAIL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Illustrated London News Ltd (company no.6433377) whose registered office is at 46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW.
- Employees of Illustrated London News Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the coffee break section of The Daily Mail newspaper on 17/06/2016 and http:// www.recordreign.com/dailymail
- Closing date for entry is 12 midnight, 23/06/2016 BST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The prize consists of one limited-edition signed Record Reign signed portrait
- The are twenty prizes available
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Individuals may enter only once
- Individuals may claim only one prize
- Answers will only be accepted via the multiple choice selector at the url: www.recordreign.com/dailymail
- Further information can be found at: www.recordreign.com/dailymail
- No more than twenty winners will be selected. The number of winners shall not exceed the number of competition entrants.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from entrants who have correctly answered the multiple chose question described above.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Mail Competition, Illustrated London News Limited, 46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Illustrated London News Ltd and not to any other party.
Illustrated London News Ltd., 46-48 East Smithfield, London E1W1AW
(Please do not send entries to this address).